Miley (L)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley (L)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For a Better Swing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
superman13

For a Better Swing  Empty
PostSubject: For a Better Swing    For a Better Swing  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:48 pm

For a Better Swing
Take a number of practice swings, focusing solely on preserving the right golf clubs flexed throughout this whole golf swing. For the downswing, bear in mind that that knee ought to drive toward that target together with, at the finish position, needs to be facing directly on the target as well. Concentrate on this discount golf clubs basic drill together with you’ll watch improvements in no time. At times this simplest solution for a golf swing flaw may be the ideal one particular. Inside system of shots that curve too significantly towards the left golf clubs for sale or appropriate, the ideal way to acquire backside on track is to get the swing connected again. Inside photo, I’m wearing a strap made to continue to keep my biceps and triceps together with opposite my chest. Combine that with a shaft that’s aligned closely with my sternum, together with I’m generating a number of basic swings employing my physique to turn even though preserving my biceps and triceps dead set opposite my chest. Go ahead together with hit a number of balls with this in memory; together with continue to keep that physique turning in unison with the arms. If this ball curves a small left or right—play it! That’s the natural ballflight! ishiner

Back to top Go down

For a Better Swing
Page 1 of 1