Miley (L)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley (L)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most excellent Golf Swing Tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soleadd13

Most excellent Golf Swing Tips Empty
PostSubject: Most excellent Golf Swing Tips   Most excellent Golf Swing Tips EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:54 am

Focus Tip: Get a couple of practice swings, focusing solely on maintaining the right knee flexed throughout the entire golf clubs for sale. To the downswing, keep in mind that this knee ought to drive toward this target combined with, in the finish position, should be facing directly at the target as well. Concentrate on this Ping G15 Driver very simple drill coupled with you will watch improvements in no time.
Sometimes the simplest solution with a golf swing flaw is the most excellent 1. In your case of shots that curve too very much towards the TaylorMade R9 Super Tri Driver, this most excellent way to have come back on track would be to get your swing connected again. In your photo, I’m wearing a strap made to hold my arms together and when in front of my Titleist 2010 AP2 Irons. Combine that having a shaft that’s aligned closely with my sternum, combined with I’m producing a few effortless swings employing my human body to turn though keeping my biceps and triceps dead set when in front of my chest. Go ahead along with TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Fairway Wood of balls with this in thoughts, coupled with preserve the shape turning in unison with the biceps and triceps. If the ball curves a tiny left or right—plays it! ishiner
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1