Miley (L)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley (L)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips for Golf Beginners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soleadd13

Tips for Golf Beginners Empty
PostSubject: Tips for Golf Beginners   Tips for Golf Beginners EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 am

Tips for Golf Beginners

More and more people start to play golf, so what should they do they can get started fast, you can buy the wholesale golf, when you start playing goof.
Firstly, if you are just starting out in golf yourself, one of my friends always play golf with titleist scotty cameron studio select new port 2 putter, and he said the best admonition is to accept that it's traveling to yield a continued time just to get the basics down. You will accept your ups and your downs. Learning new techniques while alive aural your alone appearance will appear in lots of spurts and lots of periods of retreat.
Third, stick to the Basics. As you work your way through golf's plateaus, peaks, and valleys, the most important thing to remember is to stick to the fundamentals. Beginners often find it highly useful to learn the basic golf swing mechanics that are in fact responsible for the success or the failure of both long and short shots, one of my friends said when he first using the callaway x-22 irons he spend a large amount of time on studying the information about it.
In addition, become "friends" with your clubs, such as your titleist ap2 irons. When you begin learning the fundamentals of golf, another golden nugget of advice that I learned along the way is to stick with the same golf clubs for at least 1 to 2 years, if you bought the callaway ft i-brid irons, you’d better use them I to 2 years. You will be sorely tempted to make much more frequent updates to your equipment. But, when you are experiencing the early stages of golf, the equipment you use should rarely be changed. In this way, you can experience as much stability as possible. ishiner
Back to top Go down

Tips for Golf Beginners
Page 1 of 1