Miley (L)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley (L)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The current PC version of Diablo 3 number is 1.0.8.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gabbylin

The current PC version of Diablo 3 number is 1.0.8. Empty
PostSubject: The current PC version of Diablo 3 number is 1.0.8.   The current PC version of Diablo 3 number is 1.0.8. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:50 am

We all know that the current PC version of Diablo 3 number is 1.0.8. Although the http://www.d3buyer.com version of the host community manager has Diablo 3 contains the content given several answers, but still there are players on the official community board in the offering will be curious what version. Community Manager Lylirra made this answer, and let us know the host version of the content.
Lylirra: Anybody know? When you first show the PS3 version of Diablo 3, I found the contents of 1.0.7, but I do not remember clearly. Perhaps it is just a hope - I really like 1.0.8 in the return of blood buff. Diablo 3 Host version of 1.0.7 will include all of the content so far (ie including Paragon level monster strength, duel, purgatory device, as well as our game items, systems and skills to make various adjustments). There are also some content in 1.0.8, such as online award - will come out of.
Host special edition of the monster done to adjust the density, that this point and the PC version is different, but when you play to purgatory when the monster density will gradually increase.This can be said for some players is a new challenge, like adventurous players can not miss it.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1