Miley (L)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley (L)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hit on the Pro Tours

Go down 
AuthorMessage
servers9

Hit on the Pro Tours Empty
PostSubject: Hit on the Pro Tours   Hit on the Pro Tours EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Hit on the Pro Tours

With TaylorMade clubs, I’m still perfectly happy to tank it in the general direction of the fairway with my old r7 425, rather than the newer taylormade r9 fairway wood or R9 460 which, too, will be more or less swallowed up when the R9 Super Tri, already a hit on the pro Tours (‘We’ve optimized the world’s most optimized driver’), arrives at a store near you later this month.You see where I’m coming from? titleist scotty cameron studio select new port 2 putter head shape and a sense of familiarity are far more important to me than the very latest technological ‘breakthrough’ which, as we all know, might be no more technological than a slightly different color paint and new graphic.A golfer who love the callaway diablo edge irons would be foolish though to reject every new club that comes along, and definitely shouldn’t pass up the possibility of carrying the ball an extra couple of yards just for the sake of being a traditionalist – as if hitting a taylormade r9 driver, Nike SQ DYMO, Callaway FT-i or Big Bertha 460, for instance, makes you a traditionalist.
The question remains though: taylormade r9 460 driver is the new flagship of Callaway’s range of drivers, the FT-iZ, worth your attention? Does it offer more than a quick, but well disguised, restyling job? Should even staunch traditionalists shelve their aversion to innovation and check it out? ishiner
Back to top Go down

Hit on the Pro Tours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miley (L) :: Miley (L) Kohta-
Jump to: