Miley (L)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley (L)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make more Distance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
servers9

Make more Distance Empty
PostSubject: Make more Distance   Make more Distance EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Make more Distance

Callaway Golf says that in its never-ending mission to find more distance and accuracy for golfers, its engineers used an entirely new design to produce the golf clubs for sale which it revealed at the PGA Merchandise Show last week.No price has been set for the club but standard versions will be fitted with Aldila Voodoo shafts and loft options will be 9, 10, 11 and 13 degrees.Carry on this drill by varying distances, as well as be certain to notice the taylormade r7 cgb max irons following each and every putt. An excellent method to keep in mind to maintain the eyes still would be to listen towards the ball fall in, not watch the callaway x-22 irons go in. As well as speaking of observing, when tuning in to this year’s Masters, pay attention to how numerous people stand for the ball trickles toward the hole. Almost all hold the finish until the ball comes to rest!When taylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood comes to Callaway drivers, I’m more of an FT-9 man than FT-iQ, and although I certainly recognize the benefit of the crown’s unique shape on the Draw version, I’m not terribly keen on the original Diablo which I'm sure will be usurped, surpassed and become outdated with the callaway ft-iz driver launch of the new Diablo Edge in a few weeks’ time. ishiner
Back to top Go down

Make more Distance
Page 1 of 1